2023-24 School Year: Michigan Public School Students Prek-12 will receive Breakfast and Lunch at NO CHARGE.
Michigan approved Healthy School Meals for All. The budget will fund FREE school meals for all public K-12 students in Michigan for the 2023-24 School Year.
**** Districts MUST still collect Free/Reduced Meal Applications. We still need to verify eligibility levels for proper accounting of meals. ****
Without this information, Jenison and Hudsonville could lose important state funding for educational programs that our students are entitled to. These supplemental grants and programs have the potential to offer supports and services for our students. This INCLUDES Summer EBT benefits which may be available in the Summer of 2024.
Jenison Schools: Apply for meal benefits online at Jenison Family Portal : JPS offers discounts for students with APPROVED Free/Reduced Meal Benefit Applications for the following programs:
- Athletic Fees at Jenison Junior HS and Jenison HS
- JPS Technology Protection Plans
- Field Trip Fees (check with your students' building)
- Testing Fees (check with your school Guidance Office)
Hudsonville Schools: Apply for meal benefits online at Hudsonville Family Portal: HPS offers discounts for students with APPROVED Free/Reduced Meal Benefit Applications for the following programs:
- Athletic Fees
- AP Testing Fees (check with your school Guidance Office)
- Technology Fees (check with your school office)
Hudsonville Christian Elementary: Will continue to offer lunches at the Paid rate of $2.50 per student. Students who qualify for Reduced-Price Meal Benefits will receive lunch at NO CHARGE. Apply for meal benefits online at Hudsonville Family Portal
Meal Prices, Adults
- Breakfast $3.00
- Lunch: $5.00
One-stop place to fill out F/R app, monitor accounts, and deposit online (if desired)
- Families will have to register for a new account. SendMoneyToSchool.com and LunchApp.com have been retired.
- All balances in meal accounts rolled over from last school year.
- You can use the “Guest” setting if you prefer, but it will not create a permanent parent login/password.
- Parents will need their student’s 5-digit school ID number
- Check out the Parent Guide for Family Portal
Special Diet Requests
- A Doctor’s note with the medical allergy/intolerance is required for any menu substitutions.
- Nutrislice will indicate known allergens in our menu items.
We feature Nutrislice!!
What is Nutrislice?
Nutrislice is a menu platform that offers daily menus with nutritional information that lets students, parents, school staff access our school menus with an easy app or at the click of a mouse. Nutrislice helps us be more transparent and provide better information about the foods we serve. Nutrislice publishes menus to an interactive website, a smartphone app (‘School Lunch by Nutrislice’) for iPhone and Android, PDFs that can be printed, and more. To download the Nutrislice App: Apple Store or Google Play.
2140 Bauer Road
Jenison, MI 49428
Phone: (616) 457-2400
Fax: (616) 667-2119
We do not accept unsolicited faxed advertisements
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.