There are 2 ways to deposit money in your student's account.  

  • Send cash or check to your child's school.  Please be sure to include their first and last names and the amount in the envelope.

  • Deposit online!  Instructions for that option are below.  You DO NOT have to deposit money to monitor your student's account!



Creating An Account at Family Portal:  Deposit Money, View History, Apply for Meal Benefits
1. Go to Jenison Family Portal or Hudsonville Family Portal
2. Search for your school district, click "GO" 
3. Click "REGISTER" to create a new account
4. Click "Add Person" and enter your student’s ID number in the box located next to the Add Student Button. (Call 457- 2400 if you need your student’s ID number) 
5. Repeat step 4 until all your students are added

6.  Set up your low-balance notifications: 

Special Note on Passwords: 

Keep your password safe and available.  Your password is case sensitive and must be entered exactly  as shown in the email.  A computer generates your password and no one at Meal Magic Corporation or the school district has access to your password.  If you forget it, you will need to click on the Request New Password link to get a new one. 

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement 

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
        U.S. Department of Agriculture
        Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
        1400 Independence Avenue, SW
        Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or

  2. fax:
        (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.